Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy2mo ago
-
Gumby finally retires
@gumby said ↗@future is already retired. ... but he still works2mo ago
-
Gumby finally retires
@gumby said ↗I called the pension fund and they sent me the paperwork for my full time pension. Then I sent an email to UPS RETIREMENT. COM fit my part time pe…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://www.foxnews.com/us/amazon-driver-caught-video-flinging-customers-package-porch-infuriating-delivery-blunder2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Gumby finally retires
@johney said ↗Trainer. aka @upstatenyupser@gumby still goes in every week to empty the recycling bins2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗This it? Video around 1:00 looks like it.If not I will schedule an eye exam.https://www.delawareonline.com/videos/news/traffic/2014/06/27/1145…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Supposedly recent. If it’s BS I’ll find out.I haven't seen anything recent on the news but most of the time UPS accidents barely get reported2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Still trying to get some info on this.Was on I-95 in N or S Carolina ? People are saying the driver died, it was a supervisor, Or he was 83 …2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Gumby finally retires
@gumby said ↗Im going back for peak. I miss UPS too muchas a runner2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Polish ...What would @gumby do?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗parts on orderOK to run2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/minnesota-man-charged-for-laying-spike-strip-to-keep-those-darn-kids-off-his-lawn2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗DamnBack in the day it would have been tarped or whitewashed before being towed2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗@johney said you need to lick them. 🤣He likes them nice and salty2mo ago