Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗He’s always gonna have that stigma too. Fuckin amateur. Lol Most people who go through it eventually backslide and no more chances2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You should see what I do with the cans afterwards.Pringles cans?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It’s a one time thing. No do over after that.plus it leaves you with that big target on your back2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗What fresh gayness is this?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Honestly, I believe all of that is by design. This program is set up to supposedly help you but also to be as inconvenient and unpleasurabl…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗800852mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗You can fit the whole crew in this oneabout 20 Mexicans2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im ready too.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗https://6abc.com/post/school-bus-ups-truck-collide-mercer-county-new-jersey/18710338/School bus always has the right of way. Didn't you get the me…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@futureLess than 200 times yesterday.You need to step up your game.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fucker2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You should get some.You already bought them out2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good morning BUG2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@future is.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@thebrownblob2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗162 mentions ? You drunk Bum get a fucking job !He can't drink all day if he doesn't start in the morning2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗A 5 or 50 would be perfect for you. almost no difference between those twoMy sister has the 52mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗A god damn job somewhere?beer store. Thats why he needs the cargo space.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My wife has a 30 I would like something slightly bigger But where in the fuck am I going to drive to?The 50 might be about right for you then. I t…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I don’t care for the way they look, those big grills are ugly.My brother-in-law has one of those. It is a nice car. Very nice interior.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Its definitely a nicer interior. Every option a non turbo can have...I never really wanted all that shit, but now that we've had it, Ill never …2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I know. We have a new 50. That was the other car I was looking at. It is definitely more loaded but most of that was stuff I didn't need.2mo ago