Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Mazda It was a toss up whether I bought the Toyota or a Mazda. I compared one of each with almost identical features and cost but I settled on the…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No keys to start it with and the tiniest tricky key that pulls out of the fob. Almost impossible to open the door with. My key is big and spring l…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Her car is really nice but I really hate the no key thing. Most new cars are keyless now I think but mine does have a key. The fob is what is real…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They never shut off fast enough At least you can easily disable them. Not like the auto stop you have to punch a button every time you start your …2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@gumby and @oldngray don't like it because it has automatic headlights Automatic high beams. There is a difference.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Three WNBA coaches can't define what a woman is? https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2026/08/02/fans-outraged-after-multiple-wnba-coaches-refuse-prot…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Woo my retirement gift feom UPS cameActually by UPS2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://notthebee.com/article/minnesota-town-has-all-8-of-its-flock-cameras-cut-down-and-stolen-overnightWhere was @rod ?2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Well, between us, we can give her 8 inches. Still beats your 3.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No she isn't2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗She is really get the short end of the dick.With you she's used to it2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im investigating @future2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗They don’t mess around in there!They want your ass out of there2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Let off on the wanking !2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Bath day for him. That mutt isn't gonna be happy.the look he will give you for mistreating him...When my dog saw me running the bathwater for h…2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗My testosterone level was 576 ✊I gonna get it to 1100 ✊then watch your balls shrivel and fall off2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Washing my dogs blankets at the laundromat. .. the poor fucker that uses this machine afterwards at least its a short haired dog2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I am.2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
2mo ago